The CHURCH has been around for two thousand years. From the day Peter preached on the Day of Pentecost and thousands were saved, the CHURCH has grown in number.
However, in recent years, the CHURCH has lost its influence and importance in the lives of many Christians. Some make the statement, “I can be a Christian and not go to church.” There seems to be a loss of understanding about why the CHURCH exists.
In this series, the children will learn the history of the CHURCH and why she is so important in the life of a Christian. They will also learn about the vital practices of water baptism, communion, worship, ministry, and evangelism that flow from the CHURCH and its mission.
We pray that your kids enjoy this series and that their love for the CHURCH grows deep!
- “Why Is Church Important?”
- “Ministry” (finding your place to serve)
- “Church Is For Everyone”
- The Church Is Established (Acts 2)
- Jesus Is Baptized (Mark 1:4-11)
- The Last Supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- David Dances Before The Lord (2 Samuel 6:13-23)
- Apostles Get Some Help (Acts 6:1-7)
- Four Amazing Friends (Mark 2:1-12)
- Hebrews 10:25
- Acts 2:38
- 1 Corinthians 11:26
- Luke 4:8
- Ephesians 4:11-12
- Luke 14:23