OUR VISION & MISSION
We feel that God has specifically called this ministry to tear down walls of religion, racism, and poverty, which have bound God’s people for too long.
- Religion: God is doing a new thing (Isaiah 43:19)
- Racism: All people are created equal (Galatians 3:28)
- Poverty: God wants His children blessed (3 John 2)
OUR CORE VALUES
Our Core Values define who we are and what matters the most at Cornerstone Church. We are passionate about our Core Values—they drive this ministry and guide absolutely everything we do to achieve our mission.
- The Bible, God’s Word, alone dictates what we believe and practice. God’s Word and the leading of the Holy Spirit are the foundation for all that we are and do—preaching, teaching, worship, and service.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.”
- God created us for relationship and community. He describes the church as a body, a fellowship, and a family. As we build strong relationships with each other, we give our time, love, spiritual gifts, abilities, and finances to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Ephesians 2:19-22 “…You are members of God’s family. Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the Cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself. We are carefully joined together in him, becoming a holy temple for the Lord. Through him you Gentiles are also being made part of this dwelling where God lives by his Spirit.”
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.
- Colossians 3:23-24 “Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.”
- God loves us just as we are but too much to leave us that way. Followers of Jesus grow by connecting with God, His Word, and the Holy Spirit; connecting with others; and connecting others with God.
- 2 Peter 3:18 “Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to him, both now and forever! Amen.”
- We are consumed with a heart of love for our community, the state, our nation, and the world. Our goal is to serve the spiritually lost, the hurting, and the poor.